When you’re in the middle of writing a sentence and accidently press send
Getting to the end of a fanfic only to realize it’s incomplete.
I’m fine with that if the story is still being updated, but seeing it is incomplete and hasn’t been updated in 6 months to a year….
Or worse…the original fic was posted in 2012 and they promised a sequel and it never happened…
alternatives to “it was all just a dream”
- it was all just a story the narrator heard somebody else tell on the bus
- it was all just somebody rambling after getting their wisdom teeth out
- it was all just a feature length puppet show
- it was all just a set of cave paintings
- it was all just a frighteningly elaborate set of instructions on the back of a microwaveable meal
iN ORDER TO BE MY FRIEND, yOU MUST FIRST DEFEAT, mY SEVEN EVIL SELF ESTEEM ISSUES,
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
if ur laptop doesnt smell like fire then ur losing
when you’re in class and the group of people behind you won’t shut up